Monday, April 28, 2008

Arre yaar chill maar...

The guy who sits next to me in office has put up a huge sign on his soft board saying:
"Great People Discuss Ideas;
Average People discuss Events; 
Shallow Minds Discuss People".


Is he worried that people discuss him??? and as if this is gonna stop them...

And what fun is life if you dont discuss people? 
i mean the only entertainment half the world has 
is gossip... now one cant really gossip about IDEAS!!!
Sometimes i feel that being great must be soooo boring!
Most of the fun things dont qualify in the "Great people do this" list. 
So next time you come across a Bore (is there a word like that???) 
dont criticize ... he may just be a "Great Person"!!!

4 comments:

jUlIuS said...

nice one....

Sayantan "Satan" Biswas said...

Very enjoyable one. :D

BTW read my blog too if you haven't checked it out yet. ;)

Sayantan "Satan" Biswas said...

Also I've added your blog URL to my "links" section in my blog. :)

Nam said...

hey hi
You can check my blog using this url:http://nam-namsblog.blogspot.com