Monday, May 12, 2008

Dis-Honesty pays...

Hiee there!
I'm back after a short hiatus!! Ofcourse I'd like to say that 'I've just not found the time to write you know... work is hectic.. en blah blah!!!'
Yes, As you know I never miss a chance to tell you how busy I am... But today, I want to be honest and tell you that I've just not had anything to write... my mind went kind of numb...

And Honesty is a quality I come to appreciate on the 13th of every month... because evry 13th I get an SMS from Airtel saying 'Your subscription to Missed Call Alerts has been renewed & Rs.15 have been deducted from your account.' The fact is I have never subscrubed to the Missed Call Alerts... and more importantly... I DONT GET ANY Missed Call Alerts... but apparently I am paying Airtel Rs.15/- every month for the service. And even worse... I dont care... I just dont seem to have the patience to call up their customer care and tell them about it. I dont want to argue for 15 minutes on the phone with someone who doesn't understand my problem... I'd rather just pay RS.15 a mnth and have my peace of mind!!!

Are there more people like me out there?? May be there are... else why would Vodafone spend 5 crores on an Ad campaign telling their own customers that they can call customer care??
 

1 comment:

Charry Ho! said...

i totally understand ure plight...and i think it's definitely worth a fight...coz you never know they just might...(long pause)...good night.
(hehe thats the worst attempt at poetry!)
i personally think all mobile service providers are a money making scam.the call rates alone can never give them any substantial profitability.Hence they resort to slimy techniques.I won't be surprised if all the jokes and "God" based sms s are actually sent out by individuals working for them.Coz everyone jus loves to fwd sms s!